Thursday, January 31, 2008

So tired!

So, here it is, Thursday, and I am completely wiped out from my week! I'm not sure why going back to work has made my evenings any more hectic, but it's crazy! Chris has been really busy at work this week, so we see each other somewhere around 6:30 and are asleep by 9:30 (sometimes earlier!) It feels like we are living two totally different lives, and we're both completely exhausted by the end of our days.

Abigail is doing very well, she loves daycare and is such a good sleeper now! I'm glad she's sleeping so well, because that helps Chris and I recharge our batteries for the next day. It's really difficult to only get to see her for a few hours of the day when I am so used to seeing her 24 hours a day. By the time she gets home she's so sleepy that she's not interested in me or Chris, so we don't get very many smiles. It seems like all we do is feed her and put her to bed. I truly didn't think this would be so difficult.

In other family news...I want to strangle our dogs! LOL I left out my favorite pair of black heels when I left this morning. When I got to work I remembered that I left them out, so I ran home to pick them up, in hopes that the dogs wouldn't have eaten them yet. Boy was I wrong! They chewed one of the heels down to the nail! I was SO mad, and still am. I guess I'm mad at myself too, for leaving them out, but they've never chewed up a shoe this bad. I think they have separation anxiety. Sam freaks out when I leave in the mornings. I'm just not sure what to do about it...with everyhting else going on, I can't pick up EVERYTHING off the floor! I think we'll be buying a doggy gate this weekend and keeping them fenced in during the day. Anybody want two dogs?! Just kidding...for now!