Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a cutie

Check out the post after this one...there are two posts today.

This morning, I just thought Abigail was too cute not to take a picture of. She is unloading her cabinet that has her bibs and old bottles. She LOVES to take everything out, but not put it back.
On the way to daycare every morning I give Abigail her cup of puffs to eat on the way. Well, one morning, while I was doing other things she decided to start feeding them to the dogs. The dogs love it! LOL

One of her new favorite things to wear is the "hat" that Tammie made at daycare for Christmas. This was a few days ago in the kitchen with Daddy. And yes, that's a Christmas shirt she's wearing...we're running low on long sleeve shirts that still fit, but Mommy is trying not to buy new ones because soon we'll be in short sleeves all the time again.
Another pic with the hat on...she's trying to get me to show her the baby in the camera.
And finally, one tractor, wearing the hat...whenever she rides the tractor, she asks for the "hat."