For anyone who may not know, we're pregnant again! :) Abigail is going to be a big sister before she turns two. I'm due on October 24th, which makes me 8.5 weeks pregnant. Stay tuned, there will be belly shots coming soon! :)
Abigail loves to try my shoes on...this time she actually managed to get my shoe on her foot and walk from the door to the kitchen
She loves to look at me under the chair...this time I managed to get her picture. Too cute!
This past Sunday we went to the beach for the first time since Christmas Eve, but this time she was in her bathing suit and got to try out playing in the sand and the water. She climbed on top of someones left over sand castle and played.
She loved sitting in the chairs like a big girl
After playing on the beach, we had lunch at the snack bar...we'd packed sandwiches and Chees-its. She loved having lunch in her stroller! By the way, there aren't any pictures of her in or near the water because she wouldn't go near it. She went once and when the small wave came up, she cried and ran back to the chairs. :)
Little Miss Abigail is getting VERY talkative...she tells the dogs to "get down" when they get in her high chair, she knows her nose, ear, cheek, mouth, belly and feet, she knows the sounds for cow, monkey, bird and duck, she has become attached to her "bunny" and "blankie" at bed time, loves watching Dora and asks for her all the time when the TV is on. I'm sure there's more that I'll wish I put on here after I post this, but that's all I can think of right now.
