Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been way too long...

A few weeks ago, Abigail had her first chocolate chip cookie. Fresh out of the oven, it was still all melty, so it made a huge mess! :) She loved it...


Abigail likes to climb on me when I try to take her picture, so this is what I get a lot of...

Chris hates the sleeves on his undershirts, so after he cut some off one morning, he put it on Abigail's head...she thinks it's hilarious to have things on her head!
Abigail and Daddy
She's thinking real hard about crawling...

She likes her new Elmo ball...she's figured out how to throw it, too
She LOVES to read her books...she flips the pages back and forth and points to things on the pages. Her favorite things are ducks. She says "du" for duck.


Here's another picture I got because she was trying to play with the camera...